Home

Home

Hello All! I'm a horse crazy girl, just like some of you, and this site has a whole bunch of cool things that have to do with hors...

Monday, January 2, 2017

Wrong Way To Dismount: story

A friend and I were riding double on Lilly, just walking up a hill. Then I felt myself slowly sliding sideways! I thought my friend was trying to pull me off or was really off balance, so I leaned the other way. But we just kept sliding, very slowly. I'd usually be on the ground by the time I was halfway down her side, but somehow I was still on! Well, we both were. I grabbed the horn, but then I realized the saddle was falling too! Thankfully Lilly stopped too. So we just eased to the ground. Whew! But we both laughed, because it was fun. But it wouldn't have been so fun if she was running, so I should have checked the cinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment